About Mother General
Prophetess Dr. Apphia Clara Manjoro who was a great woman of God, a visionary, a great leader in the body of Christ who walked by faith. She was a true mother to many sons and daughters, not only spiritually, but she has catered for thousands of less privileged, children, and women. She was affectionately known as Mother General because of her motherly role and love on the lives of many.
Mother General is the co-founder of Faith World Ministries and Bible College, founder of the Virtuous Women Community International and Claaphia Rescue Center the later which caters for the less privileged and sexually abused or pregnant minors/teenagers. being built. She was in full time ministry for more than 44 years and was a very passion driven woman seeking to empower woman and with a heart for the disadvantaged and the girl child.
Apart from being a Pastor’s wife she was an ordained Pastor in her own right, who powerfully parched the gospel and turned many to Christ. Prophetess Dr. A.C. Manjoro was also a powerful musician and songwriter who impacted the lives of musicians. She recorded an album and composed many songs which are sung in many denominational gatherings. Moreover, she published several books with titles such as Kiddushin – Sanctified Marriage, Blessings Eulogia
Page 10 of 17
Berakah of Yahweh, Ierene Shalom Peace, Scriptural Masuwo and the Dictionary of Bible Proper Names among others.
He works were recognise world over and among these recognitions are;
– She was honoured by the American Biographical Institute which included her in the Contemporary ’WHO’S WHO’ of 2004.
– In the same year she was also nominated as a ‘Great Woman of the 21st Century’.
– In 2005 she was nominated for an” Outstanding Woman Executive Award” by the Biographical Institute.
– She was awarded a commemorative medal for “Woman of the Year” for outstanding community and professional achievements, by America Biographical Institute, 2006.
– In 2008 she was listed as one of the “2000 Intellectuals” of the 20th Century
– Also listed as one of the “2000 Intellectuals” of the 21st Century in 2009 by the International Biographical Centre Cambridge, England.
She was a woman of many talents, a home maker, dress maker, designer, Gardner, landscaper, farmer and a black Jew. A woman who made a difference, a philanthropist above all a proverbs 31 vs 10- 31 woman. She is missed by thousands across many nations. Although she is now in glory, her teachings, counsel, her Godly influence, good works, impact and charitable works remain with us.